Friday, May 4, 2012

Video card problem...?

hey guys... got a problem here... ok... when i play nba 2k11 with my video card ati 4650 1gb ddr3.. i play so smooth.. the settings in High. with x2 AA. i just put in x2 AA coz i dont wanna push my card harder.. i have 42+ frame rates.. but when i update my VC... and run nba 2k11 again with the same settings. when i benchmark it i was surprised that my frame rates go down to 20-23.. btw... i update it.. coz when i play nba 2k11 before at one point the game suddenly crash in association mode after my 19th game.. then it continue to crash even on quick game it crash in the middle of 3rd and 4th quarter.. and when it crash.. i cant play the game. and i have to reboot it again. and someone said to me that i should update my driver... so guys what do you think is the problem? my card or 2k?



here is the specs of my 4 months old. Rig:

processor: AMD Phenom II x2 555 BE 3.2ghz

mobo: ECS A780GM-A

ram: 2x 2gb PQi ddr2 800 (it sucks coz becoz of my OS i cant use it completely)

VC: ati radeon 4650 HD 1gb ddr3

HDD: 500 WG sata

OS: Win Xp pro. 32bit|||the issue is your graphics card was never a gaming card



back when the 4000 series came out he 4770 hd was the lowest card out that could be associated with gaming



look at getting yourself a 5670 hd

No comments:

Post a Comment