Sunday, May 6, 2012

How do I update my computers video driver?

I want to try minecraft but it says I need to update my video card or video drive. It's a Dell Latitude E5500 laptop if that's important. Please help, because I feel it may be important for other things too. Thank you very much.|||Your laptop uses an intergrated chip for graphics a 4500mhd to be exact so even if your laptop were to run it, the lag would be so immense you'd not enjoy the game, Sorry :(|||I'm not sure how much difference a driver will make unless it's severely outdated. You can check dells site for you laptop model and find a driver. It's possible there is a more up to date driver than dell provides. If you want to try to find a later driver you could use an automatic driver tool. This will identify your computer devices and locate the latest drivers that are compatible. You can download a free scan at http://www.pcdriverupdate.com . Simply install and run the scan. In a few minutes it will give you a driver report.



I hope this helps. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment