Sunday, May 6, 2012

Deleted video driver from my laptop need help?

okay so my laptop has a geforce 8400m gt video card and i wanted to update the driver so i decided to download omega drivers and to install it i deleted my old driver and now omega isnt working and ive tried other drivers alot of other drivers actually but whenever i try to install them it says something along the lines of couldnt find any drivers to match your hardware so does anyone have a solution to my problem, ive already checked to see if i had any restore points before deleting the driver but no luck|||I don't know what computer you have but here's what you do...



Go to the manufacturer's website (HP, Dell, etc) and support/download section. Select your model and download drivers. Then look for your 'geforce 8400m' or something similar (like 'geforce 8000') and that's the driver you need.



I know it sounds wierd but for laptops sometimes they need something extra for the drivers that means you have to get it from the manufacturer. I know my Dell requires the Dell NVidia driver or Hibernate becomes disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment