Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PC video card Problems :)?

My pc video card Doesnt want to work?

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)



This is what i have gateway fx with a 9800GT On VISTA

64 bit !



It worked fine till one day My pc shut it off.



I reinstalled my pc reformatted it and still nothing i think its the pcs automatic update of a bad driver and i stopped driver updates but still even with my old driver that i got from the store doesnt work Driver 175.16..Newest one is 190.62 and same problem Dont work



Pls help me i dont wann spend too much money having someone firx it:)|||If you have warranty you are saved it if you don't you are screwd.

Go to System Information/Components/ Problem Devices

Or Troubleshoot it via device manager.

Maybe that can describe the problem to you better.|||Good ole' Gateway. I guess the cheap copy of the 9800gt has blown it's left nut.



If there is a warranty on the computer use it, if not a new card is probably in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment