Monday, May 7, 2012

Help on my video card driver for kotor 2?

hey i was playing kotor2 and it was all fine, until it just stop loading and froze. so i scanned my pc in the configure part, and it said my video card driver is out of date Nvidia card require detonator 45.23 drivers or better, and to be honest i have no clue how to update it, it did send me to a website which is this:



http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us



but i do not know wot my product type or series is, i do know that my graphics card is :



nvidia MCP67M



im really hoping some1 can help me get my video card driver update, coz this may be the problem why i cant play.



thanks alot for you help|||ya I ran into a similar prob with KOTOR 1 about an hour ago... but i have vista and i think that might have been a major prob...



ill see what i can find out about your card



EDIT__________



its a geforce 7 series



but anyways about your actual question, after downloading the drivers it still didnt work for me so i figured its just my pc/vista or something...hope it works for you

No comments:

Post a Comment