Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How do I update my video card?

I think my Video Card is an Intel 965 Chipset.|||Well first I need to ask u something. Are u asking about a CHIPSET (north bridge, South bridge) or are you talking about graphics cards?



If you are talking about chipsets then im sorry to tell you that the only way to get a completely new motherboard.



However if you are talking about Graphics cards, then you need to go to a computer hardware store or a computer hardware website and buy a new graphics card. After that you have 2 choices:



1) you install it your self.

2) you go to someone or a store that knows how to handle computer hardware and have them install it.



So whether you are upgrading the chipset of the GC you still have to spend money



if you want to look at computer hardware online go to newegg.com|||TO FIND OUT 1ST GO TO START BUTTON AND GO TO CONTROL PANNEL AND THEN GO TO WINDOW UPDATED AND CLICK ON IT AND FIND OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment