Monday, May 7, 2012

New Video Card Update!?

Hi, I have a really crappy computer, and for games even remotely graphically intensive like Far Cry, Oblivion, etc, its really bad and either plays terribly or doesn't even play at all.

I know the problem is in my video card, but I'm not sure what video card is compatible for my computer.

Here are some specs and stuff, could you list a few I could upgrade to?

Budget is like from £0 - £100 max.

Thanks



---------------------

HP Pavilion t849.uk Desktop PC

---------------------

Processor = Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz (2 CPU's)

Memory = 1024MB RAM (I know its crap, its going to be updated soon though)

Video Card = Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family (Approx Mem. 121.5MB)



Thanks|||if you really want to play some good games, the problem is also your processor. But if that is truely your budget, you should take a look at a Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX. Hopefully your motherboard will be compatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment