Sunday, May 6, 2012

Can anyone help me out by telling some of the Games compatible with 4MB Video Card and 700 Mhz PIII Processor?

Hi Everyone,

Actually, my computer is a bit old.actually very old..its of 1999

Its P3, with 192 MB RAM, 700Mhz. Processor, and 4 MB Video Card.

Plz. help me out by telling some of the cool and hot games which are compatible with my PC.

I m asking this question because all the new games in the market require high configurations, and at this point of time i m not interested in buying a new PC or reconfiguring/updating it

Plz. help me out i m getting too bored now.



Friends i also wanted u all to know anout my blogs if u want some hot and cool content:

http://gamers-heaven-downloads.blogspot.com/

http://best-reviews-on-web.blogspot.com/



Ist one is about games and softwares.Free full version games and softwares are avaialble for download that too absolutely free.music, both audio and video is also posted.

Enjoy

IInd one is about reviews of various products, computer, cars, mobiles, etc. and also CELEB WATch

Remember to visit my blogs but donot forget to answer my ques. plz..|||Your blogs r really nice man.....

Hmmm so u want some cool games?....

ok

let me help u out:

Sim City 2000

Sim City 3000

Sim City 3000 Ultd.

Westward

Cake Mania

Monopoly Tycoon

Rollercoaster Tycoon Series

Age of Empires I and II

Empire Earth I

Caesar 3

Doom

Duke Nukem

Zoo Tycoon 1

and there are many more.......

just dont worry man....i understand which problem u r suffering from....ironically, i was also suffering from the same problem a year ago....my PC was more older than urs is....it was WIN 95, 64MB RAM, 256KB Video Card.... No cool games to play but now i have successfully completed my exams and i have bought a new PC....dont worry man......

PROBLEM U R FACING....AS I THINK IT TO BE

{coz. i also faced the underneath problem}

Its NOT FINANCIAL but its because of something else....that u dont wanna buy a new PC....maybe u r looking forward to it{I THINK SO}...

Dont worry if u buy a new PC u can get thousands of exciting games........

But still with this PC also we can help u out in finding best of best games....

dont worry be happy :-)|||Unfortunately your computer can't handle the games that are coming out today. I know you don't want to buy a new computer, but that would be your best option - there are a lot of computer systems available for low prices. Take a look at tigerdirect.com for some affordable choices.



If your not really looking for great graphics then you can take a look at some games that were released around 1999.



Age of Empires I & II

Sim City

Baldur's Gate I & maybe II

StarCraft

Fallout

Star Wars Tie Fighter

Early Civilization Games

X-Com UFO Defense



All of these games came out before or a little after 1999, they are also all listed on IGN's Top 25 PC Games of All Time.|||Definitely good for playing those classic games like doom and duke nukem and wolfenstien go to www.dosgames.com there will be plenty of games you can play there and its free|||Im thinking:



Duke Nukem 3d and other similar games...dos games basically.....



You basically can't play games from 1997 'ish to now......your video card is holding you back big time.....if you get a slightly better video card.....like even a geforce 1 or 2 for $5 u can play quake 2....|||It seems that there are only two words when it comes to age of computers, they are:

"NEW" and "ANTIQUE"



However, should you happen to dwell in never-never land (like a two or 2+ year old comp. then we'll have to make do, (are you getting my drift?)



But I wouldn't be Bert_H if I didn't have good news for you.



What's that you say?



If you have the wherewithall to visit a video store (like I do where I live, any city for that matter), you will undoubtedly have entered a state of wonderment, for Lo and Behold, you will find countless (maybe not countless) choices to keep you in amazement.



Without a word of a lie, I can find literally thousands of games and applications that I can use with my old clunker, (PIII, 700 Mhz, 512 Meg RAM, no on-board video RAM ;-o, no LCD monitor, etc.)



Remember that all game boxes have listed a minimum requirement to help you determine if your comp. will handle it.



I'm on my way to visit your blogs now, but from your descriptions I already know that I will like them, so keep t up.



PS: The 192 Megs of RAM may be your big drawback to find good stuff.



HEY, why do you have such a big RAM video card and such a crappy onboard RAM?

;-)|||The original Doom (maybe Doom2), Wolfenstein3D, anything that was designed and built to run on Windows 95 should be OK..|||You won't be able to run any new games on that PC. My suggestion is, if you want to play games, buy a new PC. 192 MB of ram? Most games require 512 MB upwards, some past 1 GB of RAM. Just get a new computerr.

No comments:

Post a Comment