Sunday, May 6, 2012

Video probs with computer?

Whenever I watch videos the color the video goes wierd and stays that way, and not able to watch video it does that for all videos after the first one does it. I thought it was the drivers on my video card but after updating it i was wrong I restart my computer and that doesnt work all the time. Also closing the internet explorer does not help either.



I have a 8400 Geforce 512MB

4gigs of ram

windows 7 32 bit



if anyone knows how to fix the problem plz tell me.|||Sounds like your card is overheating. May need to be replaced soon.|||You may want to check the spec on your power supply.



That GPU probably has a minimum PSU requirement of approx. 400 watts ( The card itself is 71 watts ).Take what you have in the computer now and add 100 watts to it.



Also, you want to make sure the heatsink and fans on all your Processors are clean, any buildup of dust will cause them to heat up and in turn cause them to misplace instructions. The power supply is another item that needs to be kept dust free.

No comments:

Post a Comment