Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Will updating my video card help if I get the blue screen of death from World of Warcraft?

If I play for 30 minutes, blue screen.

It's not eve that laggy, just the blue screen.

By "updating" I mean installing a newer driver. If this will help, what do I do to actually INSTALL the driver?

Thanks in advance.|||Yes, you have to update your computer drivers.Download them from official website.

But if you are not expert on this, you can try some utility.What manufacture of your laptop is? DELL? Google to find "DELL Drivers Update Utility". or find other driver utilities here http://www.dgtsoft.com.

It can scan your computer, listing and installing the newest drivers for your PC automatically.

Of course if you have further questions, you can write to me.

Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment