Monday, May 7, 2012

WHy is my video card looks like that?

I recently purchased dell xps 8300. It came with ATI RADEON HD 6770. It;s total memory must be 1gb. and it's supposed to look 4...mb on directx diagnostic. But I see 745mb instead of 4096mb or something better. What's wrong with my card. I bought this computer from Dell.com. I contacted them and they tried everything that might be the solution for this.(updated...) But it still looks 745mb. Is there any solution make this card work properly.

When i use everest ultimate to see the video card it says 6770 and it;s total memory is 1024mb. and GPU-Z says laike that. But CPU-Z says it's ati radeon hd 5770. Even it's hd 5770 the total memory appears as 4096mb. What's wrong with my video card? Pls reply. Thank U for your time.|||If card doesn't make trouble when U playing games don't worry. I get sometimes on my radeon 5750 that are clocks are 100/300MHz:) with ati tray tools Progs are still not updated to recognize newer gfx cards well.

No comments:

Post a Comment