Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My laptop can not find its own video card.?

So i restored my computer. Since i restored it i was updating all of my programs with windows updater. While it was updating something happened and now my colors look all screwed up and everything look big. I tried changed the color resolution but it still not working. It also cant find its own video card. I have a 64 bit windows vista. I have restarted it many times and its not working. Dont know what to do....|||What's the complete product name or chipset or graphics card does your laptop use?



What's happening to your computer is that, the screen resolution's set to a very low 640x480 for compatibility reasons. and as for the colors, it might've been set to 16 bit or lower. for the practically same reason.



so, if you've found the model or particular chipset or graphics card used by your laptop, use another PC with an internet connection and download the drivers for it online.there's no problem with that. you just have to install the proper drivers for your laptop.



God luck! you can tell me the model name or motherboard or GPU your laptop's got and i'll send you the link to the sight where you can get it. ^_^ good luck.|||maybe you need to reinstall the video card driver.. download it from the manufacturer web page or from driverguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment