Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Questing about updating my PC video card...help?

I have a ATI Radeon x1300PRO. Ive never updated the driver. I found the link on the site to update it but I dont know if I have to uninstall the previous driver first? If so...how do I do that?



And lets say I update the driver and the new one messes up my computer ( I play sims 3)...how do I uninstall the new driver and reinstall the old one?



Thank you!!|||Hello, I had buy some PC card games sometimes too at Wal Mart.

I used to make an update for my PC game and play it and sometime I buy a Sims card for just $ 10.00 and I just go online and redeem.



Now you just do like what my instruction are and follow my instruction-

right click my computer go to properties hardware device manger and find the driver and right click and click update.



Good Luck!|||right click my computer go to properties hardware device manger and find the driver and right click and click update

No comments:

Post a Comment