Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My game won't run, Is my video card the problem?

The game i want to play requires a shader model 3 video card with 256 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT / ATI XI900 or equivalent) with latest manufacturer drivers. I have Intel(R) G33"G31 Express Chipset Family.



It doesn't ave something called Hardware T&L wich is not met by another game i play alot so that isn't necessary i guess, but the video card also doesn't have Vertex shader version and has 2.0 pixel shader instead of the required 3.0 Before i run out and buy a new Video card, is this my problem or do i need to update drivers or whatever. I'm so confused, this game wont run! thanks for your help.|||Well if your graphics card isn't powerful enough, it is going to crap out before it even gets started. Why lag when the first thing it does is lag bringing the game up... Sounds like your graphics card is telling you "I QUIT"...|||It is really impossible to say. I suggest that you download and install the latest driver for this card. Also audio drivers, too.



If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. For whatever reason...|||go to this website and see if you can find the game you are trying to play.



http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/sr…



it will tell you your video card info and what is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment