Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How to improve Dell laptop video?

Recently I posted a question on here asking if it is possible to upgrade a video card in a Dell Precision M4400 and was told it cannot be done because the card is on the motherboard for good, so my response is what can I do to improve this matter? Any other upgrades/patches/updates/downloads that can help me?

Thanks alot|||Sadly, no.



You could try to over clock the card in there now but then you risk damaging if not killing your laptop for good.



Also, laptops weren't made to keep the laptop super cool so adding any more heat will not help the issue (Which is what would happen if you over clocked it)



I can recommend you uninstall any crud or sopyware or unneeded programs to speed things up a little.



goodluck!|||Hardware no.. but may be u can upgrade ur RAM and switch to XP for increased performance

No comments:

Post a Comment