Monday, May 7, 2012

Is there any way I can update my NVIDIA MCP67M video card?

I would like to download left4dead on my laptop, but my video card is the only thing standing in the way. Is there any possible way to get a better card or update so that I can play?|||I'm going to say no on this one. Laptops are not nearly as upgradeable as desktops are. Video cards especially when it comes to laptops. There's really not much you can do. Modern games like L4D are going to respond best with a 512MB video card anyhow.



Not to mention, with your integrated video card, you won't see great performance anyhow. Unfortunately with laptops, you'd have to simply upgrade.



For an inexpensive gaming laptop, check out the Asus X83 model sold through Best Buy. It's about $650.|||Nope, video cards in laptop are integrated on the board. There's no way to upgrade without getting a new motherboard or laptop.|||If it was desktop computer you would be able to upgrade to a better video card. You usually cannot upgrade the video card on a laptop. If you do find an upgrade it will be very expensive and you are probably better off either buying a new laptop or building you own PC. Or you can buy a desktop which usually has better specs than a laptop and is upgradable.

No comments:

Post a Comment