Monday, May 7, 2012

Video Card Question.?

Ok, I play a high performance game...Fs9. ( Flight simulator) and I need to upgrade my computer. I have 2GB of ram, a horrible ATI-200 graphic card w/ 128 Memory and a my CPU is Intel® Pentium® D Processor 805 (dual-core)1

(2.66GHz, 533MHz FSB, 2 x 1MB L2 cache)





So I get about 30 FPS when it's locked on 30 in a non dense area..But if I'm flying in a dense auto gen area like NYC, it drops to 11 FPS.



So on average my textures are blurry, and My fps could be better.



What should be updated? My video card or processor. A lot of people say processor, but I think I should get a 512 Mb video card...



What do you "pros" think? |||vid card.



did u know fs 10 is out?



||| the graphics card....

get a new one.|||Your processor is more than enough for FS9.....



your video card is holding you back big time....get a new card and youll see a huge difference|||both pentium d is way too old and ati200 blows



focus more on the video card though

No comments:

Post a Comment