Monday, May 7, 2012

Video Card Issue, need help to see if i can get it to work again?

My video card crapped out recently and i've since realized I need to buy a new one. I've updated my drivers and everything and I ran a stress test as well. After all of this I still know I need to buy a new one.



But I was wondering if there is any other way to get alittle more play out of it. Perhaps a way to fix it or lower the settings on it in such a way that would lets me play games again?



Please help, thanks|||Do a Google search for "overclocking video cards". Overclocking increases performance at the cost of higher heat output and greater risk of frying something (not likely, but possible if you try to do too much). Also, depending on what model it is, just decrease the settings of the games you're playing. If you want a new video card to play modern games on rather low settings (or medium, varies by game), get an ATI Radeon HD 4670, they're about $60.|||Buy another. They are not expensive these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment