Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can't play halo trial, probably video card issues?

Hi, my friend wants me to reinstall halo trial (I removed it about a year ago when I stopped playing). I installed it... but when I run halo this comes up:



Halo - Fatal Error



Problem: Your computer's video driver is known to have serious issues with this game. A newer version that is compatible may be available. If you wish to update your drivers, please contact your computer manufacturer for any necessary assistance.



I have found out that my video card is a VIA/S3G UniChromeII, and I am running Windows Xp Home Edition, service pack 2, version 2002... I can't find any driver updates for my card... could anyone help please?



PS: Sorry if this is in the wrong category, but I thought I should put it here rather than in gaming.|||try this driver link.



http://www.soft32.com/download_173002.ht…|||This game is very picky about its graphics cards so you may have a card that meet the requirements but it still may not work so try getting the latest drivers thats all you can do

No comments:

Post a Comment