Sunday, May 6, 2012

Updating video card driver for Windows XP?

Yes I know this has been answered etc, but currently I need to update my video card driver for minecraft, some of you have probably heard of it. Also, how do I find out which one I currently have and how do I update it?|||Click start, click programs, click accessories, click system information, click components, click display. should be top line.

or right click my computer, click properties on drop down list, click device manager, click display adapters.



It is considerably easy to update a Nvidia card. Will respond back when you add comment.



EDIT: Had never heard of Minecraft so went and took a look and tried to find system specs. Below. Their suggestion was to download the free version and see if it would run on your machine. Have you?

It has been my experience that a video driver might fix some bugs but will not make a graphics card run faster or considerably better. Perhaps you know something I don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment