Friday, April 27, 2012

HELP!!Plez!! I need to install a new video card!!! I WANT TO PLAY GAMES?

I just got this video card for free with the software and I am terrified of trying to install it! Just can't seem to get the nerve to install video card or update my bios. So what I wanna know is can my computer handle this card? Even if it wasn't made just for my system, will it still work if I install it?



Dell OptiPlex GX1 450Mtbr+



Bios: Dell computer cor. A06 4-28-99



Win. XP Pro sp3



450 mhz Intel Pentium III

32 kilo bites primary memory cache

512 kilo bites secondary memory cache



Display: ATI Technology, Inc. 3D Rage Pro AGP 2x



Ram:

128 MB

256 MB

256 MB



Hard drive: WD-WD200BB-00BSA0 (20.02 GB)



I really really want a new video card and buying anything is out of the question right now. I know I just need to get a new computer but that to is not an option for me. so if it'll work...anything special I may need to about installing it.|||check your motherboard, does it have a slot for additional graphic card?if yes, try to plug your new card, make sure it is plugged correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment