Thursday, April 26, 2012

Having a issue with my GeForce FX 5200 Video Card?

hi,

I reinstalled windows Xp on my computer awhile ago and i never any issues with video card before when playing games

now when i play certain games (which never displayed any issues before i restalled windows)

I get issues like some models of the characters in games not loading correctly (Never happened before)

heres a photo of what i'm talking about : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/scarfacevideoissue.jpg/

this is from scarface the world is yours and you see the charcters skins dont appear, only the models for them appear

what is going on?

is Video memory issue? How do i fix it?

I tried updating drivers.. patches..etc)

Its says the video card is not supported but it worked before and this also happens with other games which the card is supported for



thanks in advance|||Games have updates all the time, so obviously your card is no longer supported. Replace the card to be able to play other games properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment