Friday, April 27, 2012

Anyway to update Toshiba video card?

Okay I have a Toshiba laptop, and I'm starting to see flaws about it. It doesn't have a high enough video card to support games I have (Sims2) and It doesn't support my HD videos that I import from my Nikon d90. I've searched around the internet looking for ways to upgrade the card, but the only advice I've gotten is go buy a new computer. I CAN'T! I just got this computer a year ago and now I'm near hysterics because movie making is the main reason I even have a computer, so now that it can't even hold my videos, I'm upset. Is there ANY possible way to get this upgraded without having to buy a whole new computer?|||Aint no software gonna make a hardware problem go away! Your onboard video isnt gonna cut it. At best, you might try going to the pc mfgs site and downloading the latest driver

The company that makes your pc. Go to their website and click the support and or downloads and drivers link. Put your model number in and look for the latest video driver for your system. Download and run it|||all you can upgrade on a laptop is ram and hard drive

for gaming you need a desk top they can be upgraded every time new games come out|||if you are really good with insides of compuyter.... try to update the drivers... you might have to download mobility modder to get the new drivers though|||Can't do it on a laptop|||Yah there is a way, it is unfortunate you did not fully specify what kind of toshiba laptop you are using. Anyway this is what you will need to do, go to http://toshiba.com and then under consumer products click on laptop computers and go to http://explore.toshiba.com and then click on accesories tab and look for a video card that is good for your laptop. I have provided a link below which you can use to access the url i just tried to ask you to go to, once you reach this url click on accessories and look for the video card that is good for your laptop. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment