Friday, May 4, 2012

Why when I check what video card I have under Dxdiag, its blank?

I can't play any new games that require DirectX8 or higher, like Warcraft 3, when I tried to install it with the installer that came with W3, it said I had it, but when i tried to play it, it said I needed DirectX 8 or higher or to update my video card. When i tried to check what video card I had with DxDiag, Under display tab, under Device, it was all blank except for "current display mode" and Memory "n/a". So how can I get back to gaming?|||install a device driver for the card .. then directx ..|||A) try rebooting again.



B) check to make sure your card supports directx8 or higher. If it does, try downloading directx from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai…



c) you can try reinstalling the devide driver f the graphics card - it should have come on CD with the card or the computer when you bought it

No comments:

Post a Comment