Friday, May 4, 2012

I am having problems with me video card and my onboard video card?

When ever I play a game I always crash during game play and it would say "Display driver stopped responding but has recovered", and when I'm in the menu of the game you start seeing lines flashing. And then when I am watching sample video I would see dots on the video and small red lines.

I don't know if my motherboard is overheating or the graphics card is. But the then is I was having this problem before I add the video card and yes I did update to the latests driver.



m4a89gtd pro

4670 ATI 1 gb

700 watt power supply

AMD Athlon 2 x4

Windows 7 64 bit|||Your card should not be cooked or dead because you have a 700 watt PSU which is plenty to run that card.

Try to do a CLEAN install of the drivers. You have updated them to the latest, remove them and do a complete re-install.

No comments:

Post a Comment