Friday, May 4, 2012

Should I update my video card driver?

Hi

Is the latest ATI video card driver always best for it or just specific edition will work better and how?

According to AMD site sometimes it’s not the best choice to update the driver so should I do it because I have some games run very slow?



My video card is XFX HD 5450 2GB DDR3.|||You should update your driver but, if it seems to be worse then roll back the driver by going into device manager-> your driver-> then properties.|||The AMD website said that? hmmm. I wonder why.



but yeah, keep your drivers updated for compatibility and to a lesser extent, security.|||Hello, Just do it. Update on video card drivers usually have bug fixes or more supported games. It's always good to keep drivers up to date.|||Always keeps your video card updated!



If your video card isn't updated for a while, some games will not work.|||Check their site for a new driver. No reason not to update. It's new enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment