Friday, May 4, 2012

How do i update my video card?

I have an ATI radeon Xpress 1100 video card, and my games are starting to run slower then they used to and im getting alot of fps lag. Is there a way I can just update my video card without having to buy a new one? Where and how can I update it? Thanks for any help.|||You could try updating the drivers for the card. Go to ATI's website, and search for new drivers for your card.



If you mean physically updating it- you can't. Unless you can build video cards, you can't update the physical card- you'll have to buy a new one.|||When your games are beginning to lag it is not the graphic card.

I assume that you are using Windows.

Click the arrow in the bottom right corner of your screen and it will display all programs running in the background.

Exit them, and disable the antivirus and exit the firewall.

WARNING

THIS OPENS UP THE WAY FOR VIRUSES, DISABLE THE INTERNET CONNECTION!!!



If this dont stop the lag, exit all other applications like FireFox or a folder you have up.

And change your theme to Windows Classic (Right click desktop and choose properities)

Else, go buy a new processor and some RAM memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment