Thursday, April 26, 2012

Do I need a new monitor or a new video card?

I got Steam installed and tried to play Left 4 Dead 2 but the graphics seemed horrible and with lag. I don't know what is the problem, is it the monitor or video card?

Also if I get an updated video card would I need a new monitor?|||What graphics card and monitor do you have?



I assume it is your graphics card, no an upgrade of graphics card does not require a new monitor|||Its your video card, unless you have one of those early 2000 massive monitors. But that would have far less influence on your gaming than your graphics card, because it is in charge of the graphics, so you could probably use a video card upgrade. Ill post a link to where you can find a new video card, in the sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment