Friday, May 4, 2012

Whats wrong with my video card?

I have always been able to play dvd's on my computer but recently I've been unable to play on windows media player and other media players. Every time I try and load the dvd it asks for me to update a driver for my video card. Is my nvidia geforce card my video card or is it my graphics card, or are they indeed the same thing. I have updated this geforce card but nothing has changed. What should I do to fix this problem?|||Graphics and video cards as the same thing.



Download the latest forceware drivers from the Nvidia website.



Uninstall the Nvidia drivers in control panel --> add/remove programs --> Nvidia Drivers



Restart, then run the new driver install.|||update your video card drivers nvidia have recently released some new drivers for all cards under the title forceware and can be found on the nvidia website.

No comments:

Post a Comment