Friday, May 4, 2012

Video Card HELP!! please help xx?

I just installed 'Windows Vista Home Edittion' and i have a problem. I have a game called 'Empire Earth III' It runs fine and everything, however... the graphics are like messed up! They don't show properly and everything. I think it has to do with the video card, and how it's not updated. Before i installed windows vista i had windows xp. So, i would probably like to install something that will maybe help out this problemx



Here is some details about my computer:

computer = Intel

manufactuer: IBM

it's main driver is ati or avi or something like that.

Now, i really need help! Please help!



This is what i WANT inside the answers, and hopefully i get it.

I want something that is free, i could download, and it would update my video card.



I DONT WANT:

to have to go out and buy the video card and take apart my computer, and place it in like that.

I don't want to happen to buy anything, i just want it to be simple.



- a download (FREE) no payments WHATSOEVER!



xx help ty x|||You need to update the driver for your video card to be compatible with vista.

Go to this site (free) and put in your information about what company made the video card and what model and it will let you download a compayible vista driver.



http://www.radarsync.com/vista/|||right click my computer go to properties-hardware-device manager-click the +by display adapter this will tell you the name of your videocard.



if its ati card go here for driver

http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html|||if you know the model number of the video that card that would help and also the model number of the computer. btw if its a laptop thatg might be the prob

No comments:

Post a Comment