Friday, May 4, 2012

Intel g33/g31 express chipset family even a video card?

I just got my new dell inspiron and i went to install call of duty 4 and it installed fine. then, when i double clicked the icon to play it an error comes up "Error during intialization:Video card or driver doesnt support UBYTE4N vertex data".I have a intel g33/g31 express chipset family??Is that even a video card? If it is how can i update it to work for call of duty 4?|||The G31/G33 is a chipset which comes with an integrated video card that you'll not be able to use to play COD4. You need a dedicated card to be able to play the game almost all games.|||eRock, I have the EXACT same problem, same game, same computer, same card, samer error messge. I have been trying to solve it for several days now.

Please let me know how it works out for you.

LukeMillerRP@msn.com

Thank you.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment