Friday, April 27, 2012

Every time I try to run a video file with any of my players my system crashes?

I've updated the drivers for the video card and downloaded media player 11. Any help ?|||Upgrade your RAM if possible. www.crucial.com can do a free scan and give you upgrade options. Turn off un-needed background apps. Use VLC Media Player or GOM Player.|||u have disagreements there in ur puter.so go to my computer n go to software analisys n see what ur conflicts are|||Try mplayer:



http://www.mplayerhq.hu



It may not solve things but it takes less memory than other media players and when you run it from the command shell (not difficult) you will get useful messages which hopefully don't include errors.



I must say the size of the files I've been getting are larger than the size of equivalent files six months ago, and often it does take more memory to play avis or mkvs than it did then.

No comments:

Post a Comment