Thursday, April 26, 2012

Why wont my media PLAYER play DVD,,,SAYS VIDEO CARD NEEDS UPDATED?

WHAT THAT MEAN?|||It is more likely your video card is old. Older video card can't play DVD on computer. If this is the case, then you have to get a newer video card.|||I had the same problem with my printer, needing an updated printer driver. I contacted the manufacturer, they emailed me with a link to uninstall the remaining files for the printer. Also, a link to install the updated driver. I followed the instructions, but the printer did not install. Needless to say, I had to go out and purchased a new printer. You may be more fortunate than I, so I would contact the manufacturer. You can also go to Windows Update and they can possibly find the driver for you.|||Just like it says the video card that you have will not play DVD's and needs to be updated with one that will play DVD's. Go to Best Buy or Fry's

No comments:

Post a Comment