Friday, April 27, 2012

I need a video card for After Effects and Premiere CS5?

I just purchased Adobe Cs5 Master collection, only issue i'm having is being able to install Premiere Cs5 and After Effects Cs5 when i went to install them the installer told me my video card did not have the right specs to run either program. I have an ATI Radeon HD 3650, I don't really care so much about updating my card id rather just GET A NEW ONE. Please suggest any video cards that you would recommend My Pc is an Inspiron 530 with windows vista, if this helps i have an intell core duo processor, 4 GB ram, and 32 bit operating system... thanks|||You can't install or run After Effects CS5 or Premiere Pro CS5 on your 32-bit system. The video card has nothing to do with it.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/836/cpsid_83637…|||Grab a GT 440.|||530

No comments:

Post a Comment