Friday, April 27, 2012

How do I update my video card driver?

I have a Standard VGA Graphics adapter. How do I update/reinstall the drivers for it?

A link would be appreciated!|||If you are looking for the fastest and easiest way I would suggest an automatic driver update tool. It will scan your system and identify the exact model and devices and check which drivers are out of date. You can download a free driver scan at http://www.pcdriverupdate.com Just install and run the scan and it will give you a driver report. Shouldn't take but a couple minutes.



I hope that it helps.|||Since you haven't mentioned your OS and Which pc you are using, I can suggest direct upgrading using internet.



1.Right click on my computer

2.Click on properties (This procedure is for Win 7 , if you are using Xp find the "device manager button" as soon as you right click on my computer)

3.Find Device manager

4.Find your adapter under the name "display adapter"

5.right click on it and click on "update driver software"





Please correct me if im wrong.



Regards|||http://download.cnet.com/Standard-VGA-Gr…|||What OS?

No comments:

Post a Comment