Friday, April 27, 2012

If i just downgraded my Vista to a fresh copy of xp, do i need to update my video card? if so, how?

i had windows vista, now im running on windows xp. my video

card that i have is ATI RADEON XPRESS 1100

hope that helps. anyone give me a link to something specific i have to download?



i dont know what other information to provide.|||why would you need to upgrade your video card?



you should get the latest video card DRIVERS from ATI.|||What you need to do is to download the driver for your card. I'll grab a link in 1 sec... and update this



http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_cataly…



One thing to let you know in advance. You have an integrated graphics set. Some games (like Unreal Tournament 3) will not work well, even with the drivers.



I wish you the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment