Thursday, April 26, 2012

How Do I Downgrade a video Card update?

In order to improve my Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with 1759MB, I downloaded an update making it Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family. This seems to have worsened gaming performance, How can I get rid of this update. If possible please tell me in a step by step or in the form of a link to a tutorial. Thanks.|||You might try these steps if you haven't preformed them already.



1.) right-click 'computer' or 'my computer' (depending on your OS) and choose properties OR go to the control panel and choose 'system'.



2.) choose the tab labeled 'hardware' and open the device manager by clicking the corresponding button.



3.) locate your graphics card and open the properties dialog for the device



4.) from the 'drivers' tab choose to roll back your driver



Please forgive inaccuracies in this description, I'm not currently on a Windows machine so I'm going from memory.



If this does not resolve the issue you could try to download the original driver from intel's website or your computer manufactures website and install it following the instructions provided. It may be helpful to first uninstall the current driver.



If you have trouble finding the original driver, it may be packaged on a disk provided my the computer manufacturer.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment