Friday, April 27, 2012

How to update my video card driver?

I have the NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE (version 6.14.10.8268, which is probably really old), running on Windows XP. Where can I update this driver? I have looked on the NVIDIA website, but I can't find it. Maybe I'm just overlooking it. I have also tried googling it. This is really annoying me because when I try to play multiplayer games on my computer, it is really bad.

Thanks for the help in advance. :)|||Your video card is a Geforce 7 series. Upon going to their website, click "Download drivers" and then choose "Geforce 7 series" from the "product series" list (it doesn't matter if you specify that you have a 7300LE; the drivers are the same for each GF7 series card). Make sure to choose the XP 64-bit if you have a 64-bit OS.



I hope this helps!|||the performance of the 7300le is crap simply because it is a crap card and outdated now too. Updating the driver will do very little for the performance of any modern game.



That said the latest driver version is:

http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/winxp-266…



By the way that is straight from the nvidia website.|||http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-266.5…

No comments:

Post a Comment