Thursday, April 26, 2012

If your video card is low do you have to buy a new one or update it?

well i bought sims 3 nd it keeps freezing everytime i play it my cuzzin is sayin i need a new video card but its expensive nd i cant take my game back to gamestop cause dey sed once i play it i cannt take it back nd i wil not waste $54.99 it mayb nothing to some ppl but its a lot to me im juss 13 nd i dont work..and i was mad wen my cuzzin said how i just wouldnt play it cause my video card is low so just help me out plz|||Well, it may be the video card. But you or someone should check all of the other specifications for the computer to make sure it can handle the game correctly.

You need to check your processor speed, how much RAM you have installed, how big your hard drive is and, of course, check to see if your video card is powerful enough for the game.

Please check ALL of this out, first. I wouldn't want you to buy a new video card and find out it also needs something else.

If you are able to find the specs, post them here or email me and we can see if Sims 3 will work on it or not.|||you will have to buy a new graphics card, theres no other way around it|||Don't they teach you to write English in your school? Well for heavens sake dear girl, if you want help

you need to write out your question in clear English.|||Yep ... replace it $$$. There are no updates that will improve performance.

You should have read the requirements BEFORE you bought the game. I guess you know that now?|||If I read your crazy language correctly, The Sims 3 not that highly powerful game and doesn't require a great graphics card to play, you could buy an $80 card that could play it. The greater question is if your using a laptop, and even greater are you able to replace it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment