Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Need help updating my video card driver!?

Recently, when trying to view YouTube videos full-screen on my computer, the video would show up in black and white, and offset. I searched for answers to this problem on the internet, and many people suggested turning off hardware acceleration. This works, but it makes all the controls such as the pause button really pixelated. I've installed the newest display driver for my graphics card (An NVIDIA GEForce 7300 LE) which is version 195.62. This fixes the problem. But every time i turn off the computer, when i turn it back on it has reverted to its originally driver software. How do I install the driver properly?



Thanks, Cheryl



Additional Info:

Operating System: Windows Vista 32-Bit|||Get a oem driver. Like from msi, xfx, asus or whichever card your make is. Dont use nvidia's original drivers.|||you have to uninstall the previous video driver software, then try reinstalling the new graphics card and that should work

No comments:

Post a Comment