Friday, April 27, 2012

How to update a video card driver?

My video card is not updated and I can not play any pc games. It pisses me off. When I Try to download it, they tell me to pay, but i dont want to.

If you know a site or something, tell me please!|||If you can provide the chipset manufacturer, as well as the brand and model number of your video card, we can probably provide you a direct link to the driver download.|||The manufacturer of your video card usually offers the drivers free to download. If you have Vista, there's a neat feature where it can automatically find the latest driver.



Go to Control Panel > System > Device Manager > Expand Display Adapters and Double Click your Video Card > Click Driver Tab > Click Update Driver, then select first option which should be "Search Automatically for updated Driver Software"



Good luck.|||You go to the official website, like ATI or Nvidia.

No comments:

Post a Comment