Thursday, April 26, 2012

So my video card is not supported by The Sims 3. Now what?

I'm buying a new computer and planning on buying The Sims 3. In personalizing it on Dell, I noticed that the video cards they give as options are not supported by The Sims 3 software. Can I update it to make it work? I don't speak computer, so use normal language please. Thanks for the help!|||yes but make sure u also have the space for the sims3 because it takes a whole 1 BG of the memory on your computer so if you only have like 2 GB then your compter wont work as fast and you wont be able to store alot of pictures or word documents on it|||Yes, you can. Just make sure that your power supply can handle it and that the dimensions of the case are large enough.|||Yes, you can upgrade the video card.|||Buy a computer that's very good for gaming like TOSHIBA and it has ATI Card and 3GB RAM! hehe this is my computer I'm saying about =D|||of course you can|||u can olny change vid cards in desktops computers not latops--- most are fixed to the motherboard in laptops

No comments:

Post a Comment