Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do I update drivers to my video card on my laptop? I don't even know how to find what card I have.?

sometimes updating from device manager will not work. Instead you can either:



1. perform a search for your laptop's serial # or model # (found at the bottom of your laptop) and the results should return at least one page with the components of your laptop.



2. go to the support section of the manufacturer's site and search for your laptop either by model, serial # etc.|||go to the support section from your manufacturer's website.|||1-Right click in my computer icon

2-choose properties

3-choose haredwaer

4-choosee dives manger

5-choos display adapters

6-reed what is the Nam of Ur card

7-search on the net for the update

8-download it

9-then install it

10-now it's update

11-beyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy|||You could do what ( TAREQ ) told you. you can right click on the display driver then click update and follow.|||in the control panel you can choice update you driver then it will go to internet to find the new driver which is for you video card.

No comments:

Post a Comment